Saturday 12 January 2019

Sketches in Thyme

Sketches in Thyme has this sketch.


I've been procrastinating on this layout for a few days. It is the last one to go in my New York scrapbook album and I wanted to include as many memories as I could.
I think I have achieved it!
I used the last 3 Jolee stickers from my sheet and included 2 pictures from Darkroom Door that a friend gave to me.
I also used Washi tape that I bought specially for my USA layouts.

My choice of background paper is Bella iWood paper. It reminds me of the old buildings we saw in NYC. An unlikely choice of pink don't you think but it provides a great background for those photos.
The lace edging is DCWV.

I've had a productive morning with 4 cards plus this layout.
Now to seek out some coffee.

Don't forget the black and white challenge at Archiscraps.
http://archiscraps.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lisa said...

A lovely layout to sum up all those wonderful NYC memories. Nice supply choices