Tuesday 1 January 2019

Soul scrappers SC128 sketch




I'm starting my January Counterfeit kit early because this layout has to be uploaded before the challenge closes.
Here's the link to soul-scrappers
I've chosen a photo of the Olympic stadium in Montreal

Olympic Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Canada, located at Olympic Park district of Montreal. Built in the mid-1970s as the main venue for the 1976 Summer Olympics, it is nicknamed "The Big O", a reference to both its name and to the doughnut-shape of the permanent component of the stadium's roof. It is also called "The Big Owe" to reference the astronomical cost of the stadium and the 1976 Olympics as a whole.

I used a background paper from a previous kit which features arrow head shapes (triangles). The wood grain paper is from Bella. I again reprised the triangle paper in my vertical strip.

The wooden title "Canada" is part of a prize I won from Scrap shotz.
Most of the smaller embellishments & stickers are from Prima. The bear button I bought whilst in Canada and the flair is from bramble fox.


No comments: