Monday 24 September 2018

Unstampabelles

The challenge at Unstampabelles is to use washi tape and buttons.

While in Canada we visited a maple syrup farm .It was set in a forest of maple trees and we ate lunch in their homely restaurant.
 All the foods were maple in some way. There was maple cured ham with crackling, pancakes with maple syrup, taffy to try, even maple sweetened tea. It was a very sweet day.
We learned to play the spoons


I made a layout about this and have used a Bella timber paper as my background.
I've layered printed kraft, hessian, corrugated card and a strip of paper.
Also in Canada I bought some embellishments which included the maple leaf washi tape.
The buttons are from my stash.





1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

What a great page Julene. Love the story. Thanks for entering our challenge and we hope to see you back soon at Unstampabelles.