Thursday 6 September 2018

September mini kit.


This is the kit from https://www.noelmignon.com/products/apple-crisp-kit

*****************

Several months ago I started a smash book for USA.
It was used for my trip to Phoenix, Monument Valley and Las Vegas. As there are several pages left, I have decided to prepare the remaining for my current trip to Eastern Canada and New York.
(As you read this I will be away travelling.)

I have chosen some elements ideas from the kit to make my mini kit.
There are orange and yellow papers, leaves, pumpkins, butterflies.

Close ups :The border strip features Autumn leaves.The circles are wood grain.

The Flourish with a bling fences will add a cute page detail.

Now here's what I have made using these elements.
The journaling and photos will come later but I have left spaces for them.
You will need to use your imagination somewhat.


Left journalling, right photo

Left photo, right journaling plus small photo
                                              Left hand page is on brown background. Both pages photos.


No comments: