Saturday 15 September 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 Use red,gold and purple on a layout.

Well, I'm back from my recent trip to Canada and decided to make a start on my photos.
One of the places we visited in Ottowa was the Canadian war museum.
Here is a picture of the inside
AS you can see it is ultra modern.
This corridor is designed to make you feel like you are in the trenches.
It certainly was cramped.

In the foyer was a 3D wall featuring a circle.(See photo on my layout top right.)
On closer examination you discover that the whole thing is made of nails. They are sculptural and you can feel the texture.

I've used all 4 photos on the layout.
The background paper is pale yellow with purple swirls. I used red background mats and gold washi tape strips.
Because of the 4 photos, I kept it simple with black alphas.


2 comments:

kate blue said...

you are such an awesome traveler ! Love it!

Becca Sadler said...

Fascinating display you've captured in your photos! Interesting use and emphasis of the 3 colors with so much rusty brown of the nails seen in the photos!