Thursday 22 October 2015

Merry Monday #176 and a DT entry

At Merry Monday we are asked to use a frame on our card.


I started with some green corrugated card, always great for frames.
Someone had given me a packet of Christmas bling, so I have glued it on my frame.
I can imagine this card will appeal to children.

 
And at  ABC Christmas challenges they are having a DT call.
I recently won one of their challenges.
Being a trained librarian the idea of ABC comes naturally to me! I'm very organised
We are asked to feature a favourite Christmas project.
Last year I made this mini album.
It is a Kaisercraft wooden one and features photos of my 2013 Christmas day.
I can do cards, layouts and off the page items.
My regulars know that already!
 
Wish me luck!!!!

7 comments:

DebiJ said...

Fabulous Christmas card....might have to join in too!

Susan Powell said...

I love all the pattern on your card. Thanks for playing along with Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Love the bling and the corrugated card, great Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, love all the sparkle.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Lisa said...

Cute card and lots of luck for your DT try out. The mini is super cute for sure!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SO pretty!! Good luck on your DT application! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty love the colours, Good luck with the ABC Christmas Challenge DT call
hugs Samantha :0)