THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
- Mushroom - beige - 236.221.182
- Tomato Soup - cherry red - 188.49.30
- Cream of Celery - green, between a pistachio and lime green - 203.217.138
- Button Mushroom Caps - off-white - 250.243.235
- Portobello - medium brown - 138.98.43
• polka dots
• book pages/ text prints
• clouds/ weather elements
• wet medium
• book plates
• enamel dots
• googly eyes
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
- Topic: Document an unusual place.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a prompt from Daydreaming on Paper (inspired by the girl holding the umbrella). Click the Inspire Me button for the prompts.
- Presentation: Create a little book for your journaling.
- Writing Format: Write your story in the form of a recipe (inspired by the soup).
- Inspiration Words: read, slow, savor -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
4 of those colours are in our Counterfeit Kits and I own red mist plus several masks.
I started by using a newsprint paper Year-O-graphy by Simple stories. I misted through a raindrop mask to create by background.
Next I layered my photo on several scraps of paper, including a polka dot, spirals and text.
I've added flowers, vellum leaves and enamel dots as well.
At the top of the layout are felt clouds.
Tucked inside the layout, next to the doiley is a tiny book for details about Lexie to be written.
My title area used stickers from the "Take a hike" Simple stories range.
This is just lovely, Julene! Love what you did with the stencil!
What an enchanted photo and color scheme. Your take is fab!
Post a Comment