Saturday 25 July 2015

Freshly made sketches & Li'l red wagon


This is the sketch for Freshly Made sketches.

I've made a card for a gardening friend who has helped me out.
It uses some Graphic 45 paper,ribbon and a tiny metal flower.
 
 
***********************************
Over at Li'l red wagon we are asked to use thickers and stickers.
This gives me the opportunity to use up some number thickers.
I've chosen a pink umbrella sticker from Simple stories, then have my numbers falling like rain above it.
My sentiment is Laugh together.
I thought as we grow older the years seem to fall away like rain.
 
 

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love those sweet garden images! Cute cards! Thanks for sharing one at FMS!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Julene: your cards are lovely, the one for your gardening friends is just so beautiful, those gorgeous images of the flowers fit perfectly the sketch for FMS.
The card with the umbrella and the numbers falling like rain is a great card for someone's birthday, I think I will CASE it, because one of my Triathlon friends is celebrating his 52nd. birthday next month, this card will make him LOL!! All of those numbers falling on him, Ha, Ha!!!
Thank you for sharing at FMS.

Maria Rodriguez
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

JanR said...

Cool concept! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Jen Brum said...

Such pretty cards! Love the papers you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!