Thursday 16 July 2015

let's get sketchy

I can hear my regular followers saying "My goodness ,she has used flowers!"

This layout brought out all the soft, nostalgic side of me.
Kerrie & I have known each other since we were 6. We started school together.
At a school reunion last year we met up again and planned our trip to Norfolk Island .
Kerrie married a man from there and has lived there for over 30 years.
This photo is a happy one to me. It is also the last layout to go in my Norfolk Island album.

Here's the sketch


and my interpretation of it.

I've mainly using Kaisercraft's Blue bay collection plus a few doileys and some misted Prima canvas flowers.All from my Counterfeit Kit.

14 comments:

!neke said...

It is a beautiful page !
The lay out you made is great !

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love how happy this made you! Flowers are def a happy embellishment :-)

le scrap de triniti said...

beautiful page !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

Jacqui said...

I like your use of doilly's. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Cherished said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Unknown said...

This is pretty! Doilies & flowers, so beautiful:)
Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Julene I love your take on the sketch and the doilies are just lovely. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Elisa Ablett said...

Lovely layout Julene! the paper collection and doilies make for a sweet layout, thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

sue said...

Julene, this is gorgeous! Love the use of the doilies! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

Unknown said...

Pretty Layout! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

Marie Friant said...

Great page & picture!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page Julene! Thanks for joining us @ LGS :)

Susanne said...

Loving the floral touches!