Friday 31 July 2015

Unstampabelles & Scrapping4fun challenges.

I used to be on Unstampabelles DT and always enjoyed their challenges.
They are asking this time for a bunch of flowers.
Now flowers and I are not good friends but I found some pretty pink blossoms in my stash and made this card to welcome Spring.(only another month away).
It will pop out of the envelope to whomever it is sent, giving them a pretty surprise.

 
The challenge there is to use musical notes or instruments.
I had some cherubs left from the baby cards I'm making, so here is "To my cherub"
I think I was dreaming about the Sistine chapel.
 
 

4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Spring has sprung here Julene - so glad to hear from you and pleased to see your entry! No pansy's yet - these are lovely. Our spring flowers and the wattle are in full bloom however, and the days are getting much longer.Temperature wise it's still a "bit" cold and according to the weather man about to get colder! Hope to see you back on Unstampabelles soon.

Dale Tiernan said...

Just snuck this one in Julene. Well done. Had to laugh at your flowers comment.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So sweet cherubs!! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely card Julene, love the little Angels on with your notes.
Nice to see some of the DT come back an play along.
Thanks for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com