Saturday 6 September 2014

Stuck on U plus some cards

Here is the sketch at Stuck on you.

 
And here is my interpretation.
 
The yellow border is the same all around. The scanner trimmed it.
I had fun using a A2Z scraplets scroll on this plus an assortment of flowers.
 
***************
Next I've made some cards.
My first is for Really Reasonable Ribbon
The challenge was to use Autumn colours
 
The orange swirly ribbon plus the antique cream lace add a nice touch I think.
                                                                 ********************
The next card is for Tuesday Taggers where the theme is garden
I used Graphic 45 papers on this.
The rose seed packet in the centre is mounted on sticky dots, so that it stands up off the page.
I was also pleased to use some of my khaki ric rac on this.


                                                         ************************
My third card is for MERRY MONDAY
The challenge is to use a present on your card.



Here is my card

16 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and that is a good spot for that pattern paper I like your rendition of the sketch, need to so this myself. Card are cute really love that Christmas Gifts card so fun

chrissie said...

All lovely cards and the one with the seed packets is beautiful

Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday with this card

Love Chrissie x

cinmfoster said...

Super cute layout and cards. The antique lace is scrumptious.
Cindy F.

LCSmithSAVED said...

You've been busy!

Bonnie said...

Pretty red presents! It definitely looks like Santa was there! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Love your bright, festive presents which go great with your pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors you worked with

Eli said...

It's a beautiful layout. Thanks for using our sketch.
Eli from Stuck On U Sketches

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Julene, I love the fun bright colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Evil Edna said...

really sweet arrangement thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

OH, I love all those ribbon layers! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Chidkid said...

Loving the LO especially! Great job

Carole Wright said...

HI fab photo and layout, thanks for joining us at SOUS.x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards!

Thanks for playing at RRR! Hope to see you at our next challenge!

Jenn
DT

Susanne said...

Aren't you the productive one! Great mix of patterns and colors on the first two especially.

Lisa said...

I don't know where you find the time for all your creativity! love the autumn colours on that card - my kind of thing!