Sunday 14 September 2014

Sketches in Thyme #129



Here is the pretty sketch for Sketches in Thyme.

My layout isn't so pretty as I'm scrapping photos from my Canada holiday.
These are from Vancouver aquarium, where we saw Beluga whales, sea otters and these cute penguins.
I've chosen mauve, green and turquoise with just a pop of yellow.
I only had 3 photos so put my journaling box where the 4th photo would go and anther embellishment on the bottom right corner.
I've used enamel dots bottom left and scattered top right.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Well this is fun! And I've been to that aquarium!! :) Love those Beluga whales. This is great and your use of 3 colors is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! We have another sketch reveal tomorrow. Hope you come check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

REally fun layout! Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme!

Unknown said...

Love the adorable pictures, and I really like your colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Eli said...

It's lovely! You used the sketch very well. Thanks for sharing your page with us at SIT.
Eli

Unknown said...

Really fun page!!!! Your take on the sketch is great! I love that you are documenting such s fun day....Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Happy Scrspping
Kim xXx

Beeceecreativity said...

super page.. great photos and fun take on the sketch from Sketches in Thyme.. thanks for playing along