Saturday 4 May 2013

seize the birthday and case this sketch

I've been busy making cards today. The first is for Case this sketch#26.
Here is the sketch
and my interpretation.
I've made it a get well card as a friend is currently unwell.
I've also added a thin strip down the side to brighten up the plain background.
 
Next is Seize the birthday #16.
Here's the sketch
And here's the card using a tag I made at the Papercraft show at Penrith recently, plus flesh coloured washi tape on the tag and the card.
Finally, I added a co-ordinating flower and metallic elements.
 
 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

great cards...love how you were inspired by the STB sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful cards Julene. Love the dragonfly and I know your friend will too!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Ardyth said...

Beautifully warm card - I love the striped dp! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Glenda J said...

Fantastic embellishments on your great card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.