Saturday 4 May 2013

Vintage Vogue at Kraft it up.

The theme this month at Kraft it up was vintage.
I started by finding these 2 photos of the "Hill End Hilton".
Out came the Tim Holtz Kraft card, music sheet and the corrugated card to match the iron in the photos.

I misted using "sugar maple" over a MEMORY MAZE chipboard corner flourish (sorry 2 Crafty!),then placed it on the diagonal corner.
Under that I've tucked a bird and Collections cream mini visuals inked with pinecone. These I thought represented doors and windows hanging off a dilapidated building.
I also placed a tag saying "Fly" near the bird.
The washi tape features old cameras of the era and the Photographic notes journal tag is also antique looking. A prima pennant adorns the top RH corner and a metal heart clip (because I loved the joke of this).I've used pinecone ink extensively to "vintage " everything up.
Finally, I found a packet top which says "Vintage Vogue" so I've made that my title as it is so apt.

3 comments:

sannalippert said...

really nice vintage page! thanks so much for playing along with us at KIU!

Paula said...

Fabulous...great photos for vintage! Thanks for playing over @ KIU :)

Chantalle said...

Great interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at KIU