Sunday 9 January 2011

White with one goes back in time


A big step back in time with this entry for White with one. They asked for navy or royal blue and pennants. I found it hard to find navy paper so did a patchwork using these small squares I already had.The lace frame and flower go with the era too.I added the stars to give the layout balance as the pennant made it "top heavy".The chipboard cupid is RWlasercut and the brads are birch
clever collage and luckily were flowers. I think this photo was at the Botanical gardens in Sydney.I'm the littlest girl.

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I see FUN here, lovely lace bloom too!

Lizzyc said...

fabulous take on the WW1 challenge.. love the check design and the lace!!

Cathy said...

Fabulous design Julene... love the lace frame and flower!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)