Tuesday 4 January 2011

A paleface layout

Here is a layout I've just completed about my daughter's pale complexion.Being a redhead her skin is fair and in the case of this photo,almost white. I picked up the colours of her dress and used them in the flowers and pleated trim.The graphics 45 paper matched the colours and theme beautifully.I handstitched the branches between the flowers and used scrapmatts chipboard birds and inked the frame gold.The spotted paper is oneheartonemind.

It is a nice bright layout and the scanner didn't show the depth of this to full effect.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I have a redhead too!!! My son is blond, my oldest daughter (now 10) is a redhead and my youngest daughter has brown hair LOL. The differences in their complexion is remarkable. How fun to make a LO about that, I might follow your lead! Beautifully done Julene!
xxx Peggy