Thursday 13 January 2011

Do you recycle???

Today I visited my LSS and took her a whole lot of 12x12 bags that papers/kits etc came in whether they are cellophane or plastic.Also I keep the smaller size bags that alphas or rubons come in as they are handy to re-bag bits with eg all the brown prima tiny flowers I have left. I also took a huge bag full of those to my lSS too.in return I received 2 pages of Graphic 45 paper for Free!!!!(I wasn't expecting that).
I also keep used postage stamps for a local church mission and recycle christmas,birthday cards to preschools for the children to cut up.
I've made 3 layouts from the Rusty Pickle papers I won on FS2S to send to the flood victims.(see previous post).

1 comment:

purply bunny said...

i recycle and re-use that much that my parents said that i was born in the wrong era!