Lovely, Julene! It is refreshing to see holiday cards with non-traditional color palettes. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.
Oh I love this, I love seeing Christma done with more than just the traditional red and green, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R. DT member AHSC crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
4 comments:
Lovely, Julene! It is refreshing to see holiday cards with non-traditional color palettes. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.
Beautifully done!! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Oh I love this, I love seeing Christma done with more than just the traditional red and green, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
This is super duper cute! Lovely patterns and prints! Thanks for using our AH sketch this week!
Post a Comment