At Lasting Memories they want us to use a favourite tool. I have chosen my Xyron, which is used to make things stick on to your layout.
As Westminster Abbey is 900 years old I aged the layout using cold tea painted over the background. I also dipped the smaller flower in walnut ink. I decided to add a vine but adhering it to my layout was a challenge till I remembered the Xyron. I fed it through then wound it around my 2 photos' edge.
2 comments:
This was one of my favorite places to visit in London, so hopefully you got in to see it later! Love the layout with the antiqued vibe, and the Xyron is a great tool for adhering those challenging pieces. Thanks for playing along with the challenge over at Lasting Memories.
I love the tea staining, perfect for the subject and I'm glad you pulled out your favorite tool to adhere the vines down
Post a Comment