I've made this layout by using cardstock and pattern paper leftovers. I used 2 large Bo bunny journal squares as my matting. I fussy cut butterflies from the same range. I also added other small floral embellishments to use up smaller things I put in my kit. The ricrac gives it a vintage feel. This was to celebrate Annabelle's 21st birthday.
For Lasting Memories they want us to celebrate our favourite embellishment. I often use tiny flowers or butterflies, so this is a good reflection of that. The other item I have plenty of is ribbons and braids which often get used on my layouts. The ricrac represents that too.
1 comment:
Love the way you divided your layout into squares, and the fussy cut butterflies are beautiful! I'm with you, it's hard to pick just one favorite type of embellishment, so thanks for sharing several with us over at Lasting Memories.
Post a Comment