One more challenge for today, again using the black cards.
This one is for the Alphabet challenge blog. where it is F for Festivities.
A friend's son, that I have known since birth, is getting married. I made an extra special card for them.
I used a kaisercraft pad I had featured muted flowers. There were also stickers to match. I mounted them on neutral coloured card, then attached 2 bunches with pop dots. They make the card 3D.
I put the sentiment "happy day" and a tiny heart on the card.
Inside the card I have put the same flower sticker again with a message saying the best is yet to come.
3 comments:
Lovely, layered flowers, Julene! Your recipients will be so touched by your handwork and thoughtfulness :o) Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J
Wonderful card. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge
What a thoughtful wedding card for a lifelong friend. I love how you layered those roses, it really makes it look like there are bunches of flowers everywhere. The colour scheme is wonderful, too, and I think it's perfect for such an elegant occasion. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the late comment.
Hugs, Veronika
Post a Comment