Sunday, 12 July 2026

Addicted to CAS and Li'l red wagon.

 I've made a card this morning for the Addicted to CAS 

The code word is UP.

I have some black cards to use and thought of sympathy card,so here's my idea.


Ive put a matching balloon journal card on the inside to write on.

                                                  ****************************
My next black card is foe Li'l red wagon.
Sometimes I think this particular challenge is psychic. They often match up to a project I'm working on.
Theme of this month's Counterfeit Kit is music.
I used a tag I made years ago, maybe 20 years ago!
It fits with the theme and will be good for Christmas thank you at church.



2 comments:

Kate said...

Too funny about your projects matching up with the challenges at LRW!! Your tag is lovely and works perfectly!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "Piano Man" challenge this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

foleysfriend said...

Feel like the black card is a good choice for a sympathy card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.