Friday 12 April 2024

Challenge #1 Finding bliss

 Our first challenge this month is to find BLISS in an ordinary moment.

I looked through my recent photos and found a photo of a garden nearby to my home. I visited it with a friend where we had lunch then sat and enjoyed the solitude. It is a beautiful spot.


and some close ups

The flower on here was cut from a birthday card. 


I used a border punch on my strip and added a Graphic 45 fairy.


I managed to use a domed flair that said wild and free.




Nature provides bliss in stressful situations also. I often go for walks near water or pretty gardens to relax. 

While we are on gardens and nature, I made this second layout.


When I was on holiday in Forster we saw this beautiful frangipani tree with pink and yellow flowers.

It was ideal for using up a few scraps plus the packet of leaves I had left.

 I layered the leaves on the 2 corners until I was happy with how they look. In another packet of diecuts I found a pink and yellow flower. The little B You tiful tag made a good title. The cream strip plus the pink with leaves made for the perfect trim across the bottom.

No comments: