Friday 12 April 2024

Challenge Yourself

 At Challenge YOUrself they want an animal photo with ourselves in it.



I've always loved cats and,in this case, lions. They are majestic creatures and have a no nonsense approach to life. We were visiting Canberra Zoo and came across these 2 lions sleeping on a table like platform. We took a photo and just afterwards the male woke up and stood. (Always the way if you're taking photographs of animals!). 



I've scrapped the photos anyway to remember our visit. I put my title in a circle with scalloped edges.

I added some flowers and a doiley to soften the layout and match the opposite circle. There's also a giant tortoise on there that I got to stand beside. Of course I didn't do that with the lions!! 

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Julene! I absolutely love your beautifully designed scrapbook page and your photos. I love majestic cats, too, no matter what their size is. (Yes, it's always the case - animals will not "pose" for a picture, right?! LOL!) Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all so happy that you did!

Kim said...

What a great animal layout! I love it! Thanks for sharing with the Challenge YOUrself crew!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

A very pretty layout - I particularly love how you have 'framed' your title with that circle. Lions are incredible!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

Great design and pictures. I'm a cat lover too! The flowers are the perfect touch. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Love the circular elements on this page. The zoo is a place you can visit no matter how old you are! There's always something to see. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!