Saturday 4 November 2023

Mystical challenge 3 plus another layout.

 This morning I've made 2 new layouts using my kit.

The first is for Mystical scrapbooking. This paper is almost the same as my old school uniform. It made me remember when our hemlines were checked each day. Mini skirts were in fashion and our hems MUST be 4 inches above the Knee.

We were asked to stamp on the background and use stars. I had a star stamp so scattered stamped stars over the tartan. I also added 3 gold stars cut from a Christmas card. 



My other layout used the Cocoa Vanilla Happy Days paper I included in my kit.


The lupins were a deep pink and I had cardstock that matches.It was such a happy sunny day that I thought of the song "walking on sunshine". That became my title. I purposely put the word sunshine crooked to look like it is skipping.
I also used a couple of cut aparts, washi tape, a random button, wood veneer ferns and flower. 


No comments: