Sunday 5 November 2023

Cut it up and colour dare challenges.

 I've made a card this morning for Cut it up. They wanted layers plus we must use a die cut.

I've used 2 scraps of paper from Hot off the press, then a gingham heart punched paper over the top.

I added pearls in the hearts. 

Next is a doiley die cut from Kaisercraft,  then a heart die cut. My sentiment is the last of my Cocoa Vanilla stick on words. 


My next card uses the half and half idea for the background again. It is for Colour dare challenge

I used another Kaisercraft Doiley die cut then put 2 strips of a dark red across it. One has part of the sentiment-Fun times.On the second one I added the word YAY . This card will be for a teenager. I added 2 tiny pearls.

The strip of red and white braid across the card adds some "Zing" to the colour scheme.


Here's the palette



I have the maroon, red,2 shades of green and white. 

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful layering and paper patterns on this lovely card! Great idea to use the punched hearts; love the color combo and pearls! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Debi said...

What a fun card! So much texture & eye candy. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Michelle said...

Your card is so pretty. You created a nice coy feel with your design and used dour colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a great mix of papers and a great design.
Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like the variety of papers you used in your festive card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Larelyn said...

Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Layer it Up" challenge. Please join our newest challenge #291 "Friends and Family."
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)