Wednesday 15 February 2023

Goodbye Prima Rossi Belle

 I had a pad full of Prima Rossi Belle collection papers.

I have one left which is neutral on one side and bold black and white stripes with pink roses on the other. (see my Epic Falls layout.)

Here are my layouts using that range.













I think I will use the neutral side.

Soul Scrappers has this challenge.

Choose ONE OR MORE items from each of the categories to include on your page.

Tell us which you have chosen.

Theme-Destination A. Vacation, B. Moving C. an event

Pattern paper-A.-realistic, B. 2 or more pp or C. blues and greens.

Photos- A. Matted, B Three or more, C Taken of the destination.


I've used an event, blues and greens and matted.

The doiley and die cut heart are also in my Counterfeit kit. 


No comments: