Sunday 12 February 2023

Another layout of a deer.

 One of my favourite colour combinations is pink and brown. 

In my counterfeit kit I had some 6x6 floral circle papers and no idea what to use them on. Today I had inspiration. I used both here, the pink background paper, plus several other smaller items in my kit (hooray) 

The pink card behind the photo is from the Heidi Swapp confetti box. The tiny deer is cut from a scrap of Little yellow bicycle paper. The washi tape was in my kit, the banner at the top was also. 

I found the branch, plus a shorter strip of ribbon and the fawn coloured tag in my scrap basket. The other pink ribbon tag and "memories" were also there. 


                                                      ******************************

I've also made an Easter card today. First one. This is for Send a smile for kids. 

I used a small piece of baby paper featuring prams. then added apricot strip which has a handwritten sentiment and finished with a rabbit button. It will be cute to give to a very small child or Easter baby. 



1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Very sweet layout and I love the little strip you created with the specialty paper! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!