Saturday 5 December 2020

Scrapping 4 fun challenges

 I've used an old Kaisercraft range on this layout named "Twig and Berry" plus some crisp white lace.There's also some rhinestones which are hard to see.

The 3 ladies were staff at Mum's nursing home who got up to dance at the Christmas party. They cheer up the residents with their antics. It cheered me up to see Mum watching them and enjoying herself too.

I had to photograph this with my phone as my scanner was being unco-operative.The strips of journalling are straight.

I'm entering it on Scrapping4fun challenges, where years ago I was on their design team.




1 comment:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Hi Julene, lovely to see you again! I captured a lovely memory!
Beautiful layout!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com