Saturday 5 December 2020

Lasting Memories

 LM #526 - Pick 3 - Pick 3 items from the list below and add them to your layout. You can use more than 3 items and you can use items that are not on the list, but you must you at least 3 items from the list:


Doily
Heart
Flower
The color gold
The color green
Washi Tape
Tag
Circle
Chipboard



Here's my layout.
This is my daughter at a party. I've chosen doiley,tag and green.
There's also chipboard and flower(stamped)
The tag has been stamped with a Victorian lady and I carried that idea on with the chipboard dress form. The patterned paper was one of my favourites.


I highlighted and copied the criteria and it has turned this whole post white.
Bring back the old blogger,it made more sense!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Great color scheme! I love the doily and embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Maud's Creations said...

Love tge choice of the colours with that photo, your emblishments really hightlight that fabulous photo. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. Design Team Member. Maureen