Tuesday 14 April 2020

Carefree at Scrap our stash



 The challenge this month at Scrap our stash is to scrap a feeling.

I used a photo of my daughter when she was 12 for this challenge. We went on a holiday to Coffs harbour and spent the week seeing the tourist sights and swimming at the beach .In this photo we had walked along the wharf and she felt so carefree and happy.
I made a banner from scraps of yellow patterned paper I had. Then using the same twine I dropped a tag down to give the details.3 lots of washi tape decorated the tag.
The doiley is inked with yellow and I used black lace to add a scalloped edge under the photo..


5 comments:

missgailly said...

Fun layout and I love that banner! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Pretty page! Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

Lori said...

Very pretty layout, Julene! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash this month!

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout - love that banner!!- Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!