Thursday 9 April 2020

A scraplift


I keep saving layouts on Pinterest then don't do anything about them.
Today I needed inspiration and found this one.
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/192221 and was created by Michelle M.

I used pinks on my layout in layers.

Everything on here is from my Counterfeit kit.

The darker pink paper was border punched all the way around.
I layered the 3 doileys and the other papers then added my matted photo.
I cut an oval frame in half then used a fussy cut rose plus smaller roses from a birthday card.
The surprise element is a recycled leather tag from a [pair of slippers saying genuine leather. It is top left on the doiley.  My final touches were the clock section and 3 gold hearts.


1 comment:

Tara O said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I really love all that layering. Such a sweet photo of you and your daughter!