Saturday 14 March 2020

Khristina Creative scrapbooker

My Counterfeit kit is finished except for Challenge #2 which will appear on 18th

I discovered this idea online.
https://www.redefinedkreative.com/blog

She makes a kit from a recipe,so I thought I might try it.


Here's what I have come up with.
My papers are a striped denim and cream paper (new)
A soft blue pattern (small)
An (ombre) blue squares paper
A red and blue floral (bold)
An embossed pale blue (specialty) paper.


My embellishments follow the list.
Flower punch and stamp. I don't have any roller stamps.
Paper clips
Spring circle embellishments
Teapot chipboard ovals
Colourful alphabet.

My mist is purple so that will add some interest.


1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

I haven't used the link, so tell me, is there a recipe for using the kit? Are you suppose to generate a double page spread with the kit? What you've pulled together from your supplies looks like it will be an interesting spring theme set of layouts? Maybe rainy day photos to use lots of the blue papers or the blues can be sky backgrounds for lovely garden pics???