Wednesday 18 March 2020

Challenge #2 Outside photos

Boldt Castle is a major landmark and tourist attraction in the Thousand Islands region of the U.S. state of New York. Open to guests seasonally between mid May and mid October, it is located on Heart Island in the Saint Lawrence River. Heart Island is part of the Town of Alexandria, in Jefferson County. Originally a private mansion built by American millionaire George Boldt, it is today maintained by the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority as a tourist attraction.


I have used my Counterfeit numbers paper for this challenge as it suited the fact we were on a 1,000 island cruise.
I had 3 photos of Boldt castle so used them all. The lace heart alludes to the fact Mr Boldt built all this for his wife.
I added stars inked with pinecone plus enamel dots and a flower. My subtitle "So very lovely" crosses over the heart. The journal tag matched in well too I thought, with the old typewriter.


No comments: