Wednesday 25 September 2019

Male Room and Cute card Thursday.

Here's old Santa with his toys and pipe.
I've used washi tape across the middle plus 2 gold stars, a brad and a loop for a tag. (totalling 5 embellishments!)
This is for The Male Room challenge

********************************************************************************

At cute card Thursday they have asked for die cuts and punches.
I'm still on Christmas Cards. This time I used 3 die cuts from Kaisercraft's Frosted range.
I couldn't resist putting gold stars on those trees!
I also used a border punch on the blue strip across the top.


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful vintage tag, and a happy Santa too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Use Embellishments challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

MA-MI said...

What a great use of the embellishments on a masculine tag! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
Regards,
Maja DT at The Male Room
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek