Monday 2 September 2019

Lasting Memories

LM #462 - Recipe Challenge - use the recipe below to complete your layout:

1 banner, 2 photos, 3 or more chipboard elements, and glittery letters or embellishments.


In case you are wondering, I'm not using a Counterfeit kit this month which gives me a chance to use MY CHOICE of papers etc.
I've used a sticker banner from Sassafrass Lass .
My 2 photos are of the temporary cathedral in Christchurch New Zealand.
The 3 chipboard items are the penny farthing bicycle, the pink frame around the journaling and the small blue circle thing found in my scrap tray. (I think it was a blueberry), Maybe a bird's face.

My glittery alphas are almost complete so I shortened my title. NZ '19.


2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the banner and little bike! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Toni Herron said...

Love this layout, so many details.
Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..