Sunday 11 August 2019

Scraproom Jumpstart sketch


Here's the jumpstart sketch at The Scraproom on Facebook.
I've used 4 papers from my Counterfeit Kit on this to document a ride on a gondola up a hillside in Christchurch NZ.
I've used a frame in the kit that says "Happy little moments". My title sums up the exhilaration you feel going up the cables.
Instead of flowers, I used silver circle stickers to reflect the metallic elements in the photos.


************************************************************************
Meanwhile at Christmas crafts all your 'round they want a tree on our project.
I've used some scrapbooking paper on this card that features a stylized tree. I added my sentiment plus some green pearls of various sizes to complete the look.


2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Love the frame on your photo. I find that hard to do so I normally just size my photo down. Your card with the tree is lovely.
Cindy F

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas Crafts All Year Challenge this time and good luck :)