Saturday 17 August 2019

Jingle Belles and Winter wonderland.

Yesterday I made this layout, featuring Flourish with a bling and flowers for Mystical August cybercrop.
It is the penultimate layout for my 2 NZ albums. (one to go)


As I was putting the central piece on it occurred to me to cut out the centre behind it to save the green paper.

I've used that scrap as my background for this card.
It is for Jingle Belles where they want a tag as the main feature.
I constructed my card using a rectangle, washi tape, a circle tag, vellum with my sentiment and paper lace just for fun.



At Winter wonderland they want a Christmas ornament.

I chose a bauble for the tree which I mounted on magic mount to make it 3D on the card.

I added a strip of holly paper across the base to add to the festive look.



3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I really love those layers ... so glad you TAGged us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

well all of these are beautiful of course, but then i'm bound to say my favorite is the one you made for our tag gallery at JINGLE BELLES! and truly, i love the way you've stacked multiple tag shapes... so pretty!!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our WINTER WONDERLAND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper