Sunday 28 July 2019

Ike's world and Saturday sketch challenge

My next Christmas card is for Ike's world where the theme is gingham.

I've used a red and white gingham paper as my background, plus 2 strips which have a checked pattern as well. I made a tag using washi tape and added 3 enamel dots.



Next I'm joining in with this sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday

I'm still making Christmas cards wherever possible, determined to avoid that last minute panic.
I chose a polkadot paper for the bottom half of this card but the dots are in rows so you could see stripes if you look hard enough. :)
The strip across the middle contains Christmas words and the foam Christmas tree made a good finishing touch. Bright and cheerful I think! 




4 comments:

ike said...

Super creations and lovely Christmas colours :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Susan Renshaw said...

Great designs! Love all the red and green...
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Borqna said...

What a lovely Christmas cards!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

Sall said...

Brilliant Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT