Tuesday 16 July 2019

Challenge #1 plus Let's scrap sketches and Mystical

Let's scrap sketches has this


I've chosen to use the left hand sketch on its own for Challenge #1 at CKC ,which is blueberries.

I'm celebrating one of my favourite pastries, blueberry Danish, and using one of the papers from this month's counterfeit kit.(plus scraps for the pennants).

I had fun making this layout and using up 2 ribbons in my stash as well as a blue Flourish with a bling embellishment. My alphas are sparkly which gives it more depth and I matted my photos on a paler blue.
As those FWAB are almost black I'm also entering this at Mystical scrapbooks 

Here's the layout!

3 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Super cute layout... love blueberry muffins and blueberry icecream. My family aren't particularly crazy about blueberries though.
Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute layout! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

life documented said...

Great layout! thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!