Wednesday 20 March 2019

Try stamping on Tuesday

I'm using up scraps from my counterfeit kit now. The card below is for Try stamping on Tuesday.



I've used up 3 paper scraps from my kit and the background was another small piece. I've also used bright green washi tape to finish it off.
My stamp is a bakers stamp with a handle that I bought ages ago.

This of course is for Mother's Day.


Next is a brightly coloured paper that wasn't suitable for scrapbooking.
I saw this card design on Tuesday Morning sketches and decided it would work on that.


Here's my card.
I've also used some glitter stickers that were left in my kit.


6 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Wonderful ways to use scrap sections of patterned papers! Great cards!

Heather said...

Such fun papers, Julene - great colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Debbie said...

Cute cards and great papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Donna Scholz said...

You have been busy crafting, Julene! Lovely cards all three!!! Thank you especially for playing along with Try Stampin' on Tuesday with your Mother's Day card! It's a great sketch for using up scraps. -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

very fun card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Melissa Craig said...

Your cards are lovely! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.