Tuesday 5 March 2019

Paper Players and Unstampabelles

At Paper players they have a theme challenge ,which is Spring.

Despite it being summer/early Autumn here in Oz, I decided to join in.
The background paper and small botanical print are from my Counterfeit kit.
I used a cream strip, and some olive cardstock plus my sentiment to complete it.

My Dad cards sell well in August for Father's Day and I thought this one would go down well with a gardener Dad.
**************************************************************************
Next is Unstampabelles  where they want a staple or a peg,and a masculine card.
Oddly enough I was looking through a jar this morning to do my Kraft plus layout and found this lonely yellow peg.
I used Monika's card as inspiration and Used 5 layers plus the sentiment.


10 comments:

!neke said...

Great cards Julene ! Love the second one ! So colourfull.
X Ineke

Wynn said...

Love your creations Jukene. Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles. I love the colour palette you’ve used and the little peg is so cute. WynnDT

Wynn said...

Sorry Julene..... grrrr predictor. W x

Becca Sadler said...

Two great cards, Julene!

cinmfoster said...

Great cards

frommycraftroom said...

Such great cards. Perfect use for a lonely peg. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Susan Hogan said...

That lost peg is staring now! Great colorful layering. Thanks for your fabulous entry in our March challenge at Unstampbelles!

Dale Tiernan said...

That's actually a really cool peg Julene. Never seen one like that. I like both of your cards.

Lisa said...

Two great cards. The botanicals work really well for the more masculine look, Nice