You're going to miss this by Tracy Adkins.
CSI has this challenge
- Distressed solid background (e.g., old Basic Grey solids) Mine has been misted with white, then inked with silver grey and black to make the words visible. (Explore see travel life adventure), done through a Tim Holtz mask
- Plaid, check, or grid pattern
- Book pages or text print Book pages
- Metal staples and brads
- Book plates
- Dog (or other animal) deers
- Fabric or felt
- Jar or food elements
- Puffy stickers
- Light bulb
- Distressing torn papers,corrugated card
- Ink the edges yes
- A container of some sort—envelope, pocket, or something you think up
- Lots of layers yes
TESTIMONY (JOURNALING IDEAS)
- Topic: Document something about books or reading
- Prompt Idea: Choose a prompt from here.
- Presentation: Hidden journaling on card held by paper clip near the top
- Writing Format: Write your journaling as a confession.
- Inspiration Words: hide, secret, intriguing
I'm using the words "staring out the window" as these photos are from Parc Omega (where I saw the Moose!)
These are 3 photos of bambis or young deers.
and here's a close up of the blue heart pin.