Friday 12 October 2018

Rochelle Spears challenge.



Here's the sketch at Rochelle Spears October challenge and the other requirement is to use plaid paper.

All of the items on the following layout are  from my Counterfeit kit.
The pink plaid paper and matching tags form part of it.
The cathedral embellishment is from a pack of Montreal stickers that I bought in Canada.
I will put my journaling on the top tag later.

Our room at the Queen Elizabeth Fairmont hotel in Montreal overlooks the cathedral roof. It was interesting looking at all the copper domes glisten in the sunlight.

Here's my layout.





2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: Love the colors and patterns that complement your travel photos really well! Perfect layout!

cinmfoster said...

Great take on the sketch and a super memory