Thursday 9 August 2018

Challenge YOUrself challenge

 I started by using the Dear Lizzy Wonderful Wrap from Polka dot party range.
I lightly misted through a chicken wire
Next I matted on Pebbles Loveseat which is pale pink.
This became the theme of pinks and blues.
I was inspired to use ribbons and made a rosette from already gathered ribbon.
Next I added the 2 resin birds and some Heidi swap bow stickers. My journalling was done on a tag which was covered with a transparency that says Hello.
I added some extra journaling which says Mother and Daughter, so much alike.


My blogger is doing weird things with the fonts hence the size changes, sorry.

5 comments:

Patries said...

Hi Julene, great picture and I love how you've put all the embellishments on. Blogger sometimes get's grazy ;) we all know that!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Julene! Your layout is absolutely lovely!!! I like the photo so much, and you scrapped it beautifully!!!! I am so happy that you joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Thank you for your participation! (Yes, blogger does that to me, too. Sometimes, when I go back and check a post, the font sizes are all wonky!!! LOL!!)

Sherri Caramico said...

Lovely layout - the misting and embellies are super - and so is your photo! ( I have a love vs. hate relationship with Blogger at times too!!) Thanks so much for joining us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Adorable layout, love all the embellishments, the ribbons are super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful page! That bg paper looks so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa