Saturday 14 October 2017

Cute card Thursday & Southern Girls

At Cute card Thursday they want circles.

I've used some die cuts from Kaisercraft on this card.

I can imagine some small child enjoying this card.
                                                  **********************

My second card is for Southern Girls Challenge where they want stripes.
I used a square piece of stripes on this card, some of it is under the tag.
If you count the staves of the music, there are stripes there too.


I sold 40 cards yesterday at a local café.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love this, the vintage santas are just fabulous! Well done selling so many cards!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Karen Oliver said...

You totally nailed the brief!! Love the vintage feel to your card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.