Wednesday 18 October 2017

Christmas cuties & Sweet sketch Wednesday

Christmas with the cuties wants cute animals.

I've this wood veneer bird to use.
On this card there is a strange mix of colours but I think it works.
The silver sparkle behind the bird is vellum.
The enamel dots are the same colour as the ribbon.(My sentiment)

***********************************************************************
This is the sketch at Sweet sketch Wednesday



As I don't do digis I hope I still qualify. My card is taller and not square so I varied it slightly.


2 comments:

Lisa xx said...

thank you so much for using our sketch to create such a gorgeous card, I love this bow....hope you will join us again soon

thank you for playing along with SSW2

Joanna M. said...

Absolutely this qualifies as an entry, you just have to follow our sketch. What a fun card you made with that cute bow. Please come back and join in our sketch fun again! Good luck.
~Jo, SSW2-DT