Monday 15 May 2017

Challenge #1 Counterfeit Kit challenge.

Our challenge was to create a layout about "The good life".
I thought about retirement and all the things I enjoy doing and the advantages it offers.
Here's my layout using ONLY this month's counterfeit kit.


I've used symbols such as a house for being at home, flowers for gardening, hello speech bubble for meeting people, camera for photography, butterfly for freedom a compass and bike for travel etc.
The photo is actually my cousin and her dog who I visit sometimes for an overnight break...another joy of retirement.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Love how the symbolic embellies are in the dog's and owners line of sight.

Lisa said...

I always love adding symbolism to pages and this is a great example of how the pretty cluster of elements has deep meaning. Great interpretation of the challenge