Sunday 7 May 2017

Titanfall layout for Mystical

My daughter's partner Jacob plays computer games.
One of them is named Titanfall. When he bought the packet there was this collectors edition model.
I knew I'd be focussing on male layouts this month so scrapped this model.

Mystical Scrapbooks has a May challenge to use lots of layers.
Counting the photo and the 2 wood veneer cogs, there are 7 layers.This included 3 lots of recycled packaging.
I used silver inca gold to colour the cogs by the way.

Apart from the brown cardstock everything on this layout comes from my Counterfeit Kit.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I am always impressed when someone successfully uses gears on their pages - I love the look but I myself can never make them work. Nicely done.

Clair said...

Almost a steampunk look!