Saturday 3 December 2016

Mystical cyber crop challenge 1.

The first challenge at Mystical Scrapbooking cyber crop is based around this advertisement for "Modern Muse" perfume.
Image result for Modern Muse perfume ad

Using colours of grey, pale pink and a touch of silver, I have hopefully been inspired by the photo.

Firstly, there is a strip of vertical on the right of the picture.
I used wide silver ribbon in the same area on my layout.

Secondly the figure is on the left so that is where I placed my mainly grey photo of ducks at the Louvre.

Thirdly I matted on pink vellum and hand drew a feather on the same vellum alluding to the boa the girl is wearing. The vellum matches the blurry soft background.

I've added flowers in 2 different colours and a journaling tag saying "How sweet it is".
Also pink ric-rac braid and camera ribbon in black and white.

Finally, my title is a play on the word MUSE.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You've interpreted the inspiration perfectly. Such lovely colours.